Natural Hair Strengthening Products
Women love styling hair and the best hair style comes out when hair can be left open. But could you imagine styling your hair open when you ha dry and frizzy hair with split ends. Absolutely not! That’s why straight hair is preferred by every Fashionista. Straight hair is a trendsetter nowadays. This is due to irresistible styling benefits with straight hair. In this article we will tell you about very effective homemade hair straightener.
Benefits of Having Straight Hair
Foremost is the ease of styling. Yes, straight hair is easier to style anywhere, anytime and anyhow. Having straight hair means zero maintenance hair style and you can simply leave it down and it will give you a simple yet sizzling look. This is probably the biggest advantage of having straight hair, which girls with wavy and curly hair would not be comfortable with. You can always let your hair fully opened and swing on your back to attract the attention of everyone, be it a night party, beach, your workplace or anywhere you go.
Another best advantage is that if you want to style your straight hair, you don’t need to let your hair bear harmful chemicals, hair sprays or gel. Simply wash your hair, let it dry, use a round brush and get styled for the whole day. Apart from that, there are many hairstyles that go well with this kind of hair. Be it a classy ponytail or a messy bun, it always makes you look gorgeous and cute. It is very convenient to mould straight hair into any hair style. Overall, straight hair gives you the chance to be more creative and stylish with your hair and you will always feel confident with your chic appearance. To make your straight hair look voluminous, you can blow dryer your straight hair. Straight hair is stronger than curly and wavy hair, making it less prone to breakage. You can comb it easily without pulling and breaking your hair.
How to Get Straight Hair Naturally?
The hair care industry has invented many commercial solutions to get straight hair and Keratin hair straightening is one of those treatments. Though these treatments give you flawless and straight hair, but the effects would not last forever. Withal, these treatments involve lots of harmful chemicals that will not only damage your hair eventually, but can also impact your health due to excessive use of chemicals. So how would you get straight hair? To your surprise, there are many natural ingredients that can be used on a regular basis to get straight hair naturally. Some of the best natural products to strengthen your hair are given below.
Hair Straightener Made of Coconut Milk and Lemon Juice Hair Mask
Coconut Milk has the outstanding moisturizing ability. Due to these properties, coconut milk is found in every beauty product in the market. Besides giving your hair a shine and luster, coconut is believed to help straighten your hair. It also offers antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties contributing to its hair straightening properties. When it comes to lemon juice, it works amazingly on dry and itchy scalps and for dandruff. It stimulates the oil glands in the scalp producing stronger, straight and healthy hair. Here is the recipe for making and using this hair pack for hair straightening.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- A few drops of essential oil
How to make and use Coconut Milk and Lemon Juice Pack for Hair Straightening
- Take a fresh lemon, wash it and cut it in half.
- Now squeeze out the lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Add coconut milk into the bowl containing lemon juice.
- Also add essential oil into the bowl and mix three ingredients really well using a tablespoon.
- Now, take the prepared mixture on your palm and apply it on your scalp.
- Massage it gently on your scalp and also apply it on your hair tresses.
- Keep it applied for 30 minutes and then rinse off the hair pack with a mild shampoo.
- Use this pack once a week to straighten your hair naturally. It will also keep your scalp hydrated and will add shine to your hair.
Raw Milk and Honey Hair Mask Pack for Hair Straightening
Raw milk acts as a superb natural conditioner for hair. It has beneficial proteins for your hair. Additionally, it also has essential substances like casein and nutrients like vitamin A, B, calcium, magnesium, zinc that has ability to strengthen and nourished hair cells, making your hair straight and thicker. When it comes to honey, it acts as a liquid gold for hair. Honey contains vitamins, minerals, is an antibacterial agent that makes your hair straight and healthy. Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup raw milk
- 3-4 tablespoon honey
How to make and use Raw Milk and Honey Pack for Hair Straightening
- Take a glass full of raw milk and add organic honey to the raw milk.
- Now stir the mixture really well using a tablespoon.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes to allow it to cool.
- Now apply the mix on your hair and scalp. Let it sit for 2-3 hours.
- Then wash out the hair pack using plain water and a mild shampoo.
- Apply this hair pack at least twice a week to get shiny and straight hair. It will offer additional hair care benefits too.
Hair Straightener Made of Fuller’s Earth and Egg
Fuller’s earth, or also called Multani Mitti in Hindi, removes all impurities from your scalp. Although it may require several washes to remove out the fuller’s earth form hair, but the end results are amazing. It is really an effective cost-cutting method to get naturally straight hair. On the other hand, eggs offer a perfect supply of protein and amino acids that our hair is made up of. Vitamin A found in the egg has ability to produce natural moisture by stimulating sebum production. The fatty protein lecithin found in egg treats frizzy hair, while making your hair look straight naturally.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup fuller’s earth powder
How to make and use Fuller’s Earth and Egg Mask for Hair Straightening
- Take a bowl and the add fuller’s earth powder into this bowl. Quantity of ingredients may vary according to your hair length.
- Now, take the eggs, break them and separate the egg white. Add the egg white with fuller earth’s powder.
- Now mix both ingredients really well using a tablespoon and keep the aside for 20 minutes.
- Your hair pack is ready now. Apply the pack using a hair brush on your scalp and hair tresses.
- Let it sit on your hair for an hour and then wash it out using a mild shampoo.
- It may several washes to remove out the fuller’s earth, so you have to keep patience.
- Once done, towels dry your hair. Apply this pack three to four times in a month to maintain straight hair.
Hair Straightener Using Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is one stop solution is all your hair woes. It cleanses, nourishes and protects your hair from any type of damage. When the gel is applied on hair on a regular basis, it helps maintain the straightness and health of your hair. Here is the recipe for using Aloe Vera gel for hair straightening naturally.
- 1 cup Aloe Vera gel
- A few drops of essential oil
How to make and use Aloe Vera Gel for Hair Straightening
- Take a cup of fresh Aloe Vera gel in a bowl. Fresh aloe gel can be easily extracted at home.
- Now add a few drops of warm essential oil to this bowl and mix both ingredients properly.
- Now slather this mixture on your hair covering your scalp and hair tresses.
- Allow it to sit for an hour and then wash it out using a shampoo.
- Use this treatment once a week to enjoy shiny, straight and health hair with an impressive bounce.
Banana with Yogurt and Olive Oil Hair Mask as Hair Straightener
Banana with Yogurt and Olive Oil Mask for hair straightening is very effective. Banana keeps hair hydrated and healthy. Banana hair mask can increase the moisture content of your hair, smooth frizz, and soothe your itchy scalp. Yogurt contains natural milk protein that helps in strengthening hair without making it dull or dry. The lactic acid and zinc also stimulate blood circulation which in turn aids hair growth. Olive oil has vitamin E and A, as well as antioxidants that can help to make the hair strands stronger and shinier. Simply you will need:
- 1 ripe Banana
- ½ cup of yogurt
- 4 to 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil
How to Make Banana with Yogurt and Olive Oil Mask for Hair Straightening
- Firstly, take one ripe banana. Peel and mash it. Then put the mashed banana in a bowl.
- Then add a half cup of fresh yogurt with banana and mix it well.
- After that, add a few drops of olive oil again and mix all ingredients properly by using a tablespoon.
- Now your mask is ready to apply on the scalp and leave it for 40 to 45 minutes. Then wash it out with a mild shampoo.
- You can use this mask twice a week for better results.
Hot Almond Oil Treatment for Hair Straightening
A regular hot oil treatment is one the best and easiest ways to keep your hair smooth and well hydrated. The heat and saturation from the warm oil will relax the light wavy and curly pattern of your hair. For hot oil treatment, one of the best options is almond oil. Almond oil has several important nutrients, including polyunsaturated and mono fatty acids as well as vitamins E, D, B1, B2, B6 and A. These are all helpful nutrients that allow you to grow strong, healthy hair strands. Almond oil is a perfect hair straightener which also has natural conditioning properties. If used on a regular basis, it can prove magical for your curly hair.
- ½ cup of Almond Oil
How to Make Hot Almond Oil Treatment for Hair Straightening
- Take a microwave – safe bowl. In this bowl, add half cup of almond oil.
- Place the bowl into the microwave and heat on high for 10 seconds.
- Now put this hot oil put in another bowl. Now hot oil is ready for use and apply it to the scalp.
- Gently massage it for 10 to 15 minutes and leave it applied for at least 1 hour.
- After that wash with a mild shampoo. Use this hot almond oil treatment for making your hair naturally straight.