Hair Care Tips for Hair Growth
Are you worried about hair growth? At certain point of time in life, our hair stops growing due to many reasons. These reasons commonly include: genetic and age factors, hair breakage due to split ends, improper diet, poor skin conditions of the scalp, change in hair routine, heat styling, medication, etc. People, especially the ladies struggle a lot with the thinning edges and paused hair growth. But once you know the reasons why your hair appears to stop growing, it is time to improve your hair care routine. Cut down the use of chemical products and try natural ingredients. One such natural ingredient is Castor oil that has been in use for hair care since ages due to its unbeatable beauty benefits.
What is Castor Oil?
When it comes to the castor oil, it is thought to treat constipation, but has a long history of being used for many other healing and beauty enhancing treatments too. Castor oil is a type of vegetable oil that is extracted by pressing the castor bean in its purest form. This oil has no color, no taste and no odor. Cultivators of the castor beans, remove the hull of castor beans before pressing this oil. The history of castor oil dates back a long way to ancient Egypt and Greek.
How it helps in hair growth?
When it comes to the hair care, castor oil offers remedy for all hair woes and the improper hair growth is one of those problems. It makes your hair grow amazingly faster. When you massage this oil on your scalp, castor oil helps improve the blood circulation in your hair and scalp, thus promoting faster and healthy hair growth. This oil contains omega-6 fatty acid that deeply nourishes your scalp. Apart from that, castor oil also acts as antibacterial and anti-fungal agent that makes it beneficial against many hair problems like unhealthy scalps, dandruff, split ends and dandruff. It also contains ricinoleic acid that helps increase the blood circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth. We can say it triples the hair growth.
How to Use Castor Oil for Hair Growth?
There are two ways to use castor oil for hair growth. Two options are: in the form of hair massage or in liquid oil form. Let’s read on to know these methods in details:
Steps for Using Castor oil for Head Massage
- Firstly, wash your hair with a mild shampoo before applying the castor oil on your hair and scalp. This is because experts always recommend using hair care masks and oils on clean hair for expected results. So always use castor oil only on a clean scalp. It will give you better results.
- Now, take a bowl and add castor oil into it. It is believed that we should never use castor oil directly. Instead, but use the diluted form of this oil. You can use the castor oil in combination with other oils like coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil or lavender oil.
- Now heat the oil to make it warm and your treatment is ready.
- Massage this combination of oils on your scalp and also cover your hair tresses. Leave it applied overnight.
- Next day, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and plain water.
- Use this treatment once a week for better result. You will get the visible hair growth results gradually.
Castor Oil with Honey and Egg for Promoting Hair Growth
Castor Oil with honey and egg is a very good and effective for hair growth. Honey is an emollient and it also improves the health of the hair follicles, which are responsible for hair growth. Researchers say that proper use of honey of treatment of hair can wake up the sleeping hair follicles, which boost the growth of hair. Eggs contain a large amount of protein–ranging from 3.6 to 6.5 g per egg–which makes egg conditioning an intense protein treatment. Including egg conditioning in your hair regiment can help you maintain strong hair, which is essential for growth. You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of Castor Oil
- 1 tablespoon of raw Honey
- 1 Egg
How to Make Castor Oil with Honey and Egg for Hair Growth Treatment:
- Take a bowl and add in this bowl, two tablespoons of castor oil.
- After that, put into this bowl one tablespoon of raw honey.
- Stir both ingredients properly. After that add one egg. Mix all the ingredients well to form a paste of thick consistency.
- Then apply this mask on your scalp. Leave it, at least for an hour and after that wash with a mild shampoo and plain water.
- You can use this pack one time in a week for better results. After a few days, you will see your hair will be long, thick and shiny.